Review - Bromide Plus Powder - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

Bromide Plus Powder - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food





















Bromide Plus Powder is first product I purchased from Dr. Sebi's Cell Food. It is the simplest of Dr. Sebi's containing only two ingredients. The effects it had on me were that of offering the minerals I needed on a plant-based diet and to follow the nutritional guide. Without Bromide Plus Powder I was not able to follow the nutritional guide because I was getting light headed. When I started eating from the guide, I would eat quinoa, mushrooms and still get light headed. Later on, I found that what my body required was Irish Moss (aka Sea Moss) which contained the many minerals needed to sustain my body. I could say that it suppressed my appetite a bit but is much more effective when drinking a lot of water throughout the day. I now drink my Irish Moss and Bladderwrack powder blend combined in a smoothie recipe. Dr. Sebi's Cell Food encourages all his products to be accompanied by eating from the nutritional guide. To learn more about eating from the nutritional guide use our electric food recipes which use only ingredients from Dr. Sebi's nutritional guide or purchase our Electric Food Meal Plan.

Key Benefits: "Bromide Plus acts as a natural diuretic, it suppresses the appetite regulates bowels and its helpful in the overall digestive system." - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

"Bromide Plus is a multi-mineral powder to prepare nourishing shakes and teas. The unique combination of its ingredients makes Bromide plus a powerful nourisher for the bones and thyroid gland. It is helpful treating bad breath, pulmonary illnesses, respiratory issues, dysentery. Bromide Plus acts as a natural diuretic, it suppresses the appetite regulates bowels and its helpful in the overall digestive system." - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food


Bromide Plus Ingredients (according to the package):
  • Irish Moss (Sea Moss)
  • Bladderwrack

source: drsebiscellfood