Review - Bio Ferro - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

 Bio Ferro - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
Bio Ferro - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food





















Bio Ferro claims to nourish and strengthen the entire system and that's exactly what it has done for me. Just the second day of drinking Bio Ferro it made me ecstatic, it satisfied my hunger and caused me to not even eat on day two. A sudden burst of energy came over me on the way to work and I was loving every song on the radio. That was the first impression I had of Bio Ferro but those results never repeated after that day neither after buying it the second time around. Till this day, I wonder if it was the combination of the Bio Ferro and an expensive non-hybrid cacao that I had eaten that day that sparked the burst of energy. The Bio Ferro liquid may only last about a week. It will last longer to purchase the capsule version. Dr. Sebi's Cell Food encourages all his products to be accompanied by eating from the nutritional guide. To learn more about eating from the nutritional guide use our electric food recipes which use only ingredients from Dr. Sebi's nutritional guide or purchase our Electric Food Meal Plan.

Key Benefits: "Blood nourishment and purifier. Contains 14 different tropical plants that are high in iron phosphate and other minerals that nourish and strengthen the entire system." -Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

Bio Ferro Ingredients (as indicated by the bottle):

  • Yellow Dock
  • Burdock Root
  • Elderberry
  • Cocolmeca
  • Sarsaparilla