Review - Volcanic Blue Agave Nectar - Global Goods

Volcanic Blue Agave Nectar Review





















I just finished tasting Volcanic Blue Agave Nectar for the first time, my first impression was, "if this is agave, what have I been buying at the store?" 

The taste is not like any of the agaves that I've tried neither raw or light versions. I never was a fan of the agave sweetener in the first place, this Volcanic Blue is something else though. It smells like a plant and tastes like I extracted it from the cactus myself. You can smell the plants essence. It reminded me of when I went to the Caribbean a few years ago, I got to taste several fruits from rural areas and the baby banana from the mountains and the guanĂ¡bana (soursop) from the yard and even the cacao pod, they all had a familiarity between them. You wouldn't say they taste similar but rather, they had wild tone to them. It is difficult to describe, since most of our food comes from a grocery store. Volcanic Blue Agave is rich, comparable to maple syrup grade b, when you taste maple syrup you know how deep the flavor is. It is just like that, rich and deep in flavor. 

In comparison with the grocery store agave, the grocery store agave tastes highly processed and lacks a scent. I was first introduced to Volcanic Blue Agave Nectar by an article I read by an herbalist. The article was about how not all agave is made equal, (for some reason the article cannot be found online anymore). I'm surprised there aren't reviews on this product, especially since agave has been on the rise these past few years. 

Reviewed October 2016

Purchase Volcanic Blue Agave Nectar at http://www.globalgoods.com/volcanicnectaragave.html

This review was not endorsed. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/198991591/5-day-plant-based-meal-plan-download