Review: Frooze Balls Choc Hazelnut


Found at my local Trader Joe's, Frooze Balls have a variety of flavors from New Zealand. It's always nice to find a plant-based snack that has no added sugar. 
Frooze Balls are now available at Trader Joe's nation wide and are one of the few if not only bars that do not have added sugar. Frooze Balls are sweetened with dates. Although covered in coconut flakes, it's barely noticeable in flavor. 

The Frooze Ball flavor I tried was Choc Hazelnut (Chocolate Hazelnut) and that's exactly what it tastes like. When I took a bite, it tastes like a date ball with Nutella on the inside. I didn't even notice there was peanut butter until writing this review. 

I'm not sure what "natural flavor" is listed in the ingredients but this snack is very sweet. With so many bars being made from dates, they all seem similar but Frooze Balls changes it up a bit because when you bite in, there's a cool smooth sweet mixture in the mix. I recommend Frooze Balls. 

Ingredients: Dates, Peanuts, Hazelnuts, Coconut, Raw Cacao, Pink Salt, Natural Flavor. 

At Trader Joe's Frooze Balls costs $2.00






*this was not a sponsored review