Review: Thunderbird Real Food Bars


It's better to eat fruits than processed sugars so I'm always looking for a plant-based snacks that have no added sugar. Found at my local Whole Foods Market, Thunderbird make a variety of bars. 
The one I go for is the chocolate almond butter sea salt flavor. As you know, ingredients are listed in order of amount quantity, therefore dates is what this Thunderbird bar is mostly made of, second is almonds and third cacao. 

Ingredients: Dates, Almonds, Cacao, Cashews, Himalayan Pink Salt. 

I leaned towards this bar because it had cacao (chocolate), without added sugar. The bar tastes of better quality than a larabar and in fact larabar doesn't have a chocolate bar without added sugar. The closest larabar comes to this is a coconut chocolate bar and to me, the coconut throws off the flavor. The Thunderbird chocolate almond bar tastes like a healthy brownie with big chunks of almonds to bite into. I recommend the Thunderbird bar and buy it often. 

The cost at my local Whole Foods Market was $2.50 per bar. They are also available on Amazon in a pack. 



















*this was not a sponsored review