Review: Herbal Roots Valerian Root Capsules


I was interested in something to help me sleep better and valerian root by Herbal Roots definitely helped. In contrast to the melatonin products I've taken in the past by other brands, valerian root did not give me odd dreams or any side effects. I'm known to be a light sleeper and it helped me stay asleep. 

I highly recommend Herbal Roots, the valerian root is known to have a strong scent and Herbal Roots delivers. The product is very potent and very fresh. 

At times it's difficult to review a product and properly point out the results. As I was looking to improve my sleep, at the same time I took valerian root, I was also using anti-blue light glasses and screen protector on my phone. So, it's only fair that I mention that my eyes have been feeling a lot more rested. The anti-blue light glasses and/or screen protectors are highly recommended as they will reduce the strain on your eyes. 

Regardless, the valerian root, helped me stay asleep. I no longer had such a light sleep, waking up from my sleep to use the restroom was no longer an issue. I haven't had such a good sleep in years. 




This review was not sponsored.