Review - Testo - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

Testo - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
Testo - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food





















After reaching a week with Testo it had a strong effect on me emotionally. I seem to be much more sensitive and it's much easier to cry. It's funny because at times I would just begin to cry and after a few times I began to notice that it was easy. Before then, I'd say my crying was constipated, as a male it's not uncommon to hold back emotions and tears. I never thought holding back was healthy to begin with, and when in moments of stress it is very beneficial to release emotion.

After I had finished the Testo capsules, it became very evident that it was raising by libido and sexual appetite much more. I can only wonder if the release and flow of emotions had anything to do with it. Testo created a much greater appetite, it opened up my sexual capacity to be fulfilled. In other words, my libido regenerated much faster. I did not have a libido issue to begin with, I purchased Testo out of curiosity. For one, because I'm really amazed of my body's responses to herbal supplements. Second, because the description mentioned hormonal balance and I envisioned something that was going to balance me out and take me into a deeper level of homeostasis (balance). Testo is exactly as advertised and worth the purchase. 

Key Benefits: "Testo improves sexual responsiveness, increases virility and a healthy amount of blood flow to the male genitalia." - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

"Testo nourishes the endocrine system to aid in the male body’s hormonal balance. Testo improves sexual responsiveness, increases virility and a healthy amount of blood flow to the male genitalia." - Dr. Sebi's Cell Food

Testo Ingredients (according to the bottle): 
  • Sarsaparilla
  • Yohimbi
  • Sensitiva
Reviewed: November 2016

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198991591/5-day-plant-based-meal-plan-download