Temaki sushi is simply a hand roll of nori (sea vegetable). For those having trouble eating at restaurants this sushi hand roll can easily be ordered at restaurants or sushi bars by opting out the rice.
- 3 Nori sheets (sushi sheets)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 hass avocado
- Sesame oil (to dip, optional)
- Cut a nori sheet in half (you should now have a rectangle).
- Cut the cucumber into matchsticks, about the size of 2 inches.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Lay the nori sheet flat and use one side to place the cucumber and avocado.
- From the corner where the ingredients are begin to roll tightly into a cone.
- Seal the end with a few drops of water.
- Eat from the bottom of the cone.
- Use sesame oil to dip.